Monday, 30 December 2013

What's going on in the world of NO LONGER THE HERO?



I gave Demetrius "Whodini Blak" from NO LONGER THE HERO a shout to see what he's got going on these days. Here's what he had to say:


Hi Brandon & Higher Universe family, friends and fans. It's the kid, Whodini Blak, of the duo No Longer the Hero with an update about what's going on in my neck of the business.

The thing that has been keeping me very busy lately is my new radio show called the SHOWGRAM on BlogTalkRadio.com. You can find my show under “Only One Media Group”. I've been interviewing artists, groups, conspiracy theorist and more while playing some of today's jams as well as underground gems!

We have a few new songs being finalized and worked on called "Again", "Chromatic" and "45 Revolutions" featuring a 16-year-old guitarist and singer by the name of Mia LJ (@mia_LJ) from New York.

In the past, we've collaborated with artists and different people all over the globe and I find it very entertaining to network this way. You never know whom you may meet and what kind of ventures that you can get into, like partnerships and life-long friendships.

That's about it for me except for also juggling the idea of turning one of our crews called REB7RTH NationWide into a recording label...which is definitely a major step and is what every artist that we are dealing with are asking me to do.  

https://www.onlyonemediagroup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment